No catches, no fine print just unadulterated book loving, with your favourite books saved to your own digital bookshelf.
New members get entered into our monthly draw to win £100 to spend in your local bookshop Plus lots lots more…Find out more
THE 2CC'S MUST-HAVE SECOND SERVING OF DELICIOUS SLIMMING RECIPES - FULL OF FLAVOUR, FAST TO MAKE AND FILLING - ALL 500 CALORIES OR LESS!
Fast and Filling, is the second cookbook from Sunday Times bestselling authors, the twochubbycubs - packed 100 more tasty slimming recipes, all under 500 calories, beautifully photographed and easy to make - these meals and snacks are designed to help with your weight loss and ensure you save precious time in the kitchen too - whether that's through meals cooked in minutes, or dinner ideas that can be scaled up and batch cooked for later.
What to expect:
- All recipes are calorie counted with clear indications of portions and prep and cook timings + flavour and cooking tips.
- 2CC store cupboard essentials.
- Recipe symbols throughout: easy to scale, quick to make, good for lunches, freeze well, dairy-free, gluten-free, veggie and vegan + smart swaps - ideas to make each recipe work for your dietary requirements.
- Simple, affordable, family-friendly ingredients.
- Chapters include: Bangin' Breakfasts, Minute Meals (for those in a hurry!), One Pan, Low & Slow, Tighten the Belt (for pre-pay day!), Fakeaways and Sweet Treats.
- Miniblogs of signature silliness with each recipe - James and Paul will give you a newfound confidence to get cooking and have you laughing along the road to weight loss!
Publication date: 31/12/2020
Publisher: Yellow Kite an imprint of Hodder & Stoughton
|Publication date:||31st December 2020|
|Author:||James and Paul Anderson|
|Publisher:||Yellow Kite an imprint of Hodder & Stoughton|
|Genres:||Cookery, Food and Drink, Lifestyle & Health,|
|Categories:||Cookery / food & drink etc, Health & wholefood cookery, Fitness & diet,|
James is a 34-year-old pretend lawyer from Newcastle. Everyone expects him to sound like Denise Welch yelling into a hoover tube but actually he has dulcet tones. James is the more gregarious of the two. He's the writer. Paul is a 33-year-old admin bee from Peterborough, but nobody's perfect. He was the main reason the Twochubbycubs decided to lose weight together as he was approaching a perfect sphere and works on a slight gradient - one trip and he'd have rolled into the sea. He's the cook and spends most of his time slapping James' hands with slotted spoons as ...More About James and Paul Anderson