The book is well-written and broken up into clear and easy to digest sections with exercises and other tools that offer real-world applications to help with your learning.
A personal account of the learning, healing and working your way to a more meaningful life, ‘Soulwork’ by Elizabeth Radcliffe contemplates how personal development, whether that’s connected to a faith or religion or not, can help you to get the most out of life. The book is well-written and broken up into clear and easy to digest sections with exercises and other tools that offer real-world applications to help with your learning. As it mentions in the synopsis, this book allows those who prefer to focus more on the scientific or rational and those who have faith or religion close to their hearts, to learn more about themselves and what they have to offer. Whether you see it as connection with your soul, or perhaps just developing a greater understanding of yourself in order to feel more comfortable in your own skin, this book has plenty to offer. I liked the personal account of the author’s own Soulwork and development. I found this perspective was an easy way to explore all the teachings of this book without being daunted by them. The writing has a very approachable style and I felt her enthusiasm as I read. A great introduction to meditation, spiritual and personal development.
Charlotte Walker, A LoveReading Ambassador
Science demands we look at the world through a rational lens, and religion asks us to rely on faith, but most of us fall somewhere in between. We want to engage with our soul and connect to something larger than ourselves in a way that honors both our head and our heart. With love and compassion for the human journey, Soulwork offers a thoughtful approach to navigating the nebulous world of personal spiritual development. Using plenty of real-life examples, this book can help you;
• Understand the life-changing benefits of doing your Soulwork
• Connect with your own energy and that of the Universe
• Tackle common barriers to working with unseen guidance
• Determine if the Universe is trying to tell you something (vs. just your imagination)
• Find your Soulwork, heal your core wounds, and bring your gifts into the world Whether your spirituality is independent of a faith tradition or aligns with a current religious framework, Soulwork presents a process to help you get out of your own way in manifesting your most fulfilling and meaningful life.
|Publication date:||29th September 2021|
|Primary Genre||Self-help, personal development and practical advice|