His beliefs in reincarnation and the spirit growth illustrated by lots of case histories and giving meaning and reason to hauntings, coincidences and other phenomena. It is the sort of thing that can certainly stimulate debate, a truly fascinating read.
The star of LIVINGtv’s ‘Ghost Towns’ shares incredible real-life tales of dramatic rescues, dream visitations and near-death experiences from his own life and the lives of many of the people he has worked with.
The book includes:
• Why hauntings occur, and why certain locations are ‘chosen’ by the ghost.
• Miraculous survival stories which defy explanation, including remarkable medical recoveries.
• Near-death experiences, and an answer to the question ‘what is it really like to die?’
• Spirit visitations – how and why spirits can visit earth, and how psychic medium communication works.
• Real-life dramas and what happened when those from the afterlife intervened.
• What these encounters with the spirit world mean, and how they prove the existence of life after death.
‘Britain's best-known medium.’ Daily Express
'Derek is the model of the modern medium.' Guardian Weekend
'Acorah is regarded by some as the most inspirational living medium in the UK.' Independent
Publication date: 04/09/2006
Publisher: Harpercollins Publishers
Format: Paperback (b Format)
|Publication date:||4th September 2006|
|Format:||Paperback (b Format)|
|Genres:||Biography / Autobiography, The Real World,|
Following a career as a footballer with Liverpool FC and USC Lion in Australia, Derek Acorah began to tap into the psychic skills he first noticed as a child. He has since become one of the country's most famous mediums, and is the star of Derek Acorahâ€™s Ghost Towns on Living TV, having previously appeard on Most Haunted and Celebrity Most Haunted. He makes appearances on various other TV and radio shows, both in the UK and the US, and has toured internationally.More About Derek Acorah