LoveReading is thrilled to announce the launch of The Very Short Story Award 2019! If you think you have a story we'll love, click here to find out more and how to enter:Find out more
With the financial climate the way it is at the moment this book could come in very handy. A no nonsense guide to getting control of your finances showing you how to budget, free yourself from debt, manage your mortgage and much, much more. Easy to follow and small enough to carry in your handbag! A new year must!
Finally a book about money written by a woman, for women. Cutting away at the financial jargon that can be so intimidating, it offers a simple and easy-to-follow approach to money matters, so that any woman can feel in control of their finances, build their wealth, and leave money-stresses behind.
Whether you just want to be able to afford more than one designer outfit a year, stop fighting with your partner about money, get out of debt, negotiate a salary increase, learn how best to invest your savings or how to pick the right pension, this book will help you achieve your goal.
• How to understand your own attitudes to money so you can work around your natural way of approaching it, and recognize the psychological blocks that are preventing you from achieving your financial goals
• How to create an effective budget that will suit your lifestyle
• How to overcome debt problems and become adept at saving
• Techniques to deal with different attitudes to money between you and your partner and the best ways to teach your children to deal with money issues
• How to deal with people in finance and to hone your negotiating skills
• How to become a savvy investor –funds, stocks, portfolios, property investment explained in simple layman’s terms! (Also shows you how to develop your personal investment style)
• The basic principles behind pensions and how to make the most of your retirement
• Practical tips, exercises, case studies, real-life stories and motivational techniques to inspire you to take control of your finances
A must-read for any women wanting to take control of their finances once and for all!With the current credit crunch adding to our money stresses, there`s never been a better time for it!
Publication date: 05/01/2009
Publisher: Allison & Busby
|Publication date:||5th January 2009|
|Publisher:||Allison & Busby|
|Genres:||Lifestyle & Health,|
Justine Trueman has carved 13 successful years as a financial journalist working for the likes of Reuters, The Telegraph and Time Magazine. She has interviewed top investors and fund managers from Moscow to New York, studying their techniques and implementing them to achieve her own financial freedom. Now living in Paris, she has been investing since she was 20 years old, gaining the experience and skills she shares in her book.More About Justine Trueman